The Tramlines Festival 2012 Megathread

Tramlines-

I've heard of a couple.But the vast majority I have never heard of. It would be nice to know what kind of genre all these acts are and for myself and many others where to go for rock, during the festival.

Also is the blues part of the festival going ahead this year as that was pretty good last time.

I can confirm that the 'Blues and Ale Trail' will return this year for all you ale fans.

On Tuesday 10th April at The Riverside we're holding a competition between local brewers to choose a new ale for the festival. The public are welcome to come and there's performances from local bands including Hot Soles.

Click here for the full info - https://www.facebook.com/events/384068964945759/

For me, We are Scientists is an ace addition to mainstage and I will be there for that. Rolo Tomassi are always worth a watch... Now I'm going to tell you a story about rainbows and scrummy ponies RAAARRRRGGGHHH! Apart from that I'm just relieved no Olly Murs this year. :hihi:

Other people I'd be stoked to see. Wallis Bird? Rachel Sermanni? People I'd like to see but in a smaller venue, Nerina wasn't right on the bigger stage.

Human League for the Friday this year?

Archived