The Tramlines Festival 2012 Megathread

Tramlines-

Had a lovely day soaking up the atmosphere in Endcliffe Park yesterday, then headed into town for a mooch ending up in DQ. Had no idea who I was listening to most of the time but had a fab time nonetheless!

Tramlines....hmm - I'm really in 2 minds about it...its somewhere between "brilliant" and a "complete shambolic disaster" and I REALLY don't know whereabouts...if I don't play next year I dunno if I can be arsed going except to see bands I know (of which there have been fewer than ever playing this year, making it harder to plan in advance without having to buy a programme...)

Going to see bands you know the names of is really the only way of planning anything at tramlines if you're a TRUE music fan (maybe get there a couple of hours before, stay for a few hours then move on and you then get to see some NEW bands who you weren't planning on) - but as I've found out, inviting mates/people you know to gigs generally doesn't work (tramlines or not...) I invited at least 25 people to last nights gig and only 2 of them turned up, I admit some of them were gigging themselves so they're forgiven but as for the rest of them...

Archived