Having trouble getting in bars!

The_Sharp

what i find annoying is places (ie whetherspoons etc) who dont even let in 2 lads together as they aint a "couple" and advised only couples are allowed in.

how the hell does that work?? what about if the 2 lads are gay??

im sure there would never be a problem if it was just 2 women wanting to come in.....

I sugest that those who are complaining ought to realise the licencee can easily lose their license if they are caught serving underage drinkers all the time.

May I suggest you carry either a drivers licence or passport and you wont have a problem.

If you dont have these then try to get a proof of age card .

I personaly I D anyone who looks 21 or less the doorstaff are doing their job,give them a break.

posted by RoyJames

May I suggest you carry either a drivers licence or passport and you wont have a problem.

If you dont have these then try to get a proof of age card .

I am always asked for ID when I go drinking, its getting shocking, better take some on Friday .... again ....:D

<no silly comments please>

Originally posted by peter41

Its the old one liners that are the best anyway, although I knew what was coming.... its still funny :D

They can't stop you laughing Peter but believe me there's plenty on here having a damn good job at trying to :thumbsup:

Originally posted by The_Sharp

And surely it only takes ONE person bent on causing trouble to start a brawl???

Yes it may only take ONE person to start it.. But it doesn't take much for the rest of his mates to Join in because the ONE guy can't finish what he started..

*EDIT* Reminds the missus to log out when she's finished forumming :rant:

D2J

Archived