Being Gay, what IS the unnatural reason then?

So did I....:D

Defect is probably not a good word, but I can't think of another. It has to be a defect, because it makes the species less likely to succeed

You would appear to be wrong, or it wouldn't be a common trait in most mammals.

As I mentioned before, in most mammals though it's expressed as them being Bi (for want of a better term).

in its main aim, which is to continue the species..

I know that it is difficult to admit and you and others will not have any sort of negative, and you constantly try to put a positive spin on it, but it is a "negative" in relation to the success of the species, but not in personal terms, obviously....

There is no need to spin these things, if it's not a recently aquired mutation then it's either linked to a advantageous trait (for example sickle cell anaemia is linked to being resistant to Malaria) or it isn't disadvantageous.

See youre showing me no tolerance, and you don't have to wave the moderator flag i can read.

You're being shown no tolerance for your bigotry.

Your being ridiculous if you claim that homosexuals don't tolerate your sexuality.

I'm bullying no one only pointing out discrepancies.

How do you know it's not a birth defect, do you have proof, why is there research being done looking for a gay gene if there isn't one to be found.

If it is genetic then that wouldn't be a defect.

And i'm denying no one their rights the government gave them, I have to accept their decision.

There is no evidence that it's a decision.

I "waved the moderator flag" to demonstrate that I am tolerant of people with differing opinions, I've even defended you from attacks in the past and I'll probably do so again in the future.

I'm disagreeing with you and I'm being extremely tolerant, I'm rebutting your points with argument that is not the same as oppression.

You haven't pointed out a single discrepancy that's stood up to examination so far.

Where is the proof that is is a defect ?

Looking for something doesn't mean it exists.

A few posts back you were accusing people of choosing not to look for a "cure" now you say research is being done, which is it ?

Could you point out where i accused people of choosing not to look for a "cure"

Hi all

I've not read all 30 pages so my reply may have already been put forth..

I would say that if it was natural as in, everyone was gay, humanity would cease to exist pretty quickly..

Just my tuppeny ha'peth..

I must admit to not knowing anyone that is gay (or at least anyone that say openly that they are gay ;) )

Biggsy..

Could you point out where i accused people of choosing not to look for a "cure"
certainly, here you go
So you wouldn't like a cure to be found for homosexuality even if it were a birth defect,

seems to me yours must be by choice.

That looks like you accusing someone of choosing not to look for a cure to me, however if I am misreading or misinterpreting this, please correct me.

Hi all

I would say that if it was natural as in, everyone was gay, humanity would cease to exist pretty quickly..

Since when does being natural mean that everyone would be the same.

You're being shown no tolerance for your bigotry.

Your being ridiculous if you claim that homosexuals don't tolerate your sexuality.

If it is genetic then that wouldn't be a defect.

There is no evidence that it's a decision.

Where have i claimed homosexuals don't tolerate my sexuality, are you making things up.

Are you saying genes can't be defective.

Hi all

Just my tuppeny ha'peth..

I must admit to not knowing anyone that is gay (or at least anyone that say openly that they are gay ;) )

Biggsy..

But it's not "natural as in everyone is gay", though is it?

Same as Blue eyes, or brown hair is natural, but not everyone is blue eyed, or has brown hair.

See youre showing me no tolerance, and you don't have to wave the moderator flag i can read.

I'm bullying no one only pointing out discrepancies.

How do you know it's not a birth defect, do you have proof, why is there research being done looking for a gay gene if there isn't one to be found.

And i'm denying no one their rights the government gave them, I have to accept their decision.

My bold

Thanks for that - best laugh I've had in a long time!! :hihi:

certainly, here you goThat looks like you accusing someone of choosing not to look for a cure to me, however if I am misreading or misinterpreting this, please correct me.

It was a question, not an accusation, perhaps i should have added a ?

I'll go back and edit to save further confusion

Archived