Sitting down can kill

Ive just seen a report that to much sitting down is bad for you" what with the news that chocolate can help you loose blubber what next are they going to say is good for you may be fish and chips next:o

Ive just seen a report that to much sitting down is bad for you" what with the news that chocolate can help you loose blubber what next are they going to say is good for you may be fish and chips next:o

They've been saying that since the 70's and I've still not known anyone who's been killed by sitting down!!! :suspect: It'll be something else next week!!

Anyway I will continue to sit here at my desk and consume a very tasty cupcake!! :hihi::hihi:

Is anyone actually surprised that too much sitting down (aka not being physically active) is bad for you?

I'm not sure how we get from that to 'next they'll say walking is unsafe'... In terms of health it's one of the best things to do.

Compared to say, pizza or doner kebab the British tradition is the healthier option. Prepare them at home and bake in an oven and it is indeed a healthy meal.

Archived