Woman died after Muslim nurse refused to help as he was praying

The story is full of holes as has been proven when read properly (MJ Scuba's post pretty much sums it up).

Also, the nurse may have been on a break as staff are entitled to that, just as some nip out for a 5 minute fag- he may have nipped up for a 5 minute prayer.

In case you did not know, practicing Muslims pray 5 times a day and many successfully do by working around their work/study.

Of course i know! I was forever looking for them around the factory when i needed orders completed. A pain in the butt,and always pushing their luck.

Of course i know! I was forever looking for them around the factory when i needed orders completed. A pain in the butt,and always pushing their luck.

I wouldn't employ you as you're clearly a bigot. How would you feel if someone fed that back to you after a job interview?

Every faith is different and has different rituals. Furthermore, your comment about never employing a Muslim is not only grossly discriminatory and offensive but illegal.

I don't care!

I don't deal wth recruitment.I just have to put up with their constant demands.

If you are offended,don't read my comments. I have read a lot worse on here.

Archived