Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody recommend me a residential cleaning company or agency or individuals who could send me two cleaners for 1 hour, once a fortnight? I only have a 1 bedroom flat. The reason I would want two cleaners for 1 hour is that they are then out the door quicker. When you work from home, trust me, that makes a difference.

My requirements are obviously low, so assuming only a company willing to take on the contract. It will be ongoing though, probably for years. I know Bargepole23 recommended New Pin Cleaning. I am wondering if there are any others I can compare and contrast with? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for an honest, trustworthy, reliable cleaner to clean my house on a wkly basis. Dont want a cleaning company as have tried these and found the results are sometimes a bit poor depending on which team of cleaners they send.

So would rather have the same single person for say 3 hours each week.who must be crb checked

Any recomendations?

Ps We live in the hillsborough /middlewood area

I am looking for an honest, trustworthy, reliable cleaner to clean my house on a wkly basis. Dont want a cleaning company as have tried these and found the results are sometimes a bit poor depending on which team of cleaners they send.

So would rather have the same single person for say 3 hours each week.who must be crb checked

Any recomendations?

Ps We live in the hillsborough /middlewood area

My sister is a domestic cleaner based in S6. She is always busy due to recommendations. Message me if you want her number.

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend J and J cleaning, Joanne and Jane are sisters who do a great job,they do house cleans as well as offices /businesses.I have used them for both home and work and very happy ( they also have no issue with various furries in the house !) Jane 07592864636

Edited by feebs
change of contact number

I can highly recommend J and J cleaning, Joanne and Jane are sisters who do a great job,they do house cleans as well as offices /businesses.I have used them for both home and work and very happy ( they also have no issue with various furries in the house !) Jane 07592864636

Thanks! Do you know how much they charge an hour?