Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

I need an end of tenancy clean doing on a flat at Woodseats this weekend if possible

Its not in a bad way at all but needs a full clean after the tenant moves out at lunchtime on Saturday

Please can a reputable company get in touch if interested.

i did text 3 potential firms yesterday but no one as replied yet and time is running. I can pay a premium as it's short notice.

thanks

Shane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi

After recently moving to Heeley, my girlfriend and I are looking for some local trustworthy help with regular house cleaning, and less regular dog walking/minding.

If anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

If you look in the pet owners group in the stickies there is a thread for people who do dog walking for a living, who have the relevant crb checks etc.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can offer any advice about hiring reliable domestic cleaning in Sheffield. Decided recently that we needed extra support and went through an agency who put an advert through our front door. Not had the service for long and already got through 2 staff. I've learnt that they get paid the minimum wage with no annual leave, sick leave etc, which I'm not comfortable with myself, but they were insured. I've learnt they've both left the company. From research, what we've paid seems to be the going rate. Is this the norm for domestic cleaning or can anyone recommend a service that gives it's staff a better deal, with insurance.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edited by 3bluefishes
Added content.

• 1 month later...