Pasties, Petrol and Incompetence

What a stroke of Luck

A camera crew happened to be in Greggs, just as Rachel Reeves, Ed Balls and Ed Milliband happened to go in and buy a pasty.

That must mean that if Labour get elected, this VAT on pastys will be removed?

I don't think there was ever any intention to make it appear anything other than staged..... it was obviously arranged and no one is claiming otherwise.

The problem is that even having arranged it, Miliband still managed to look like he had no idea how normal humans act in public!

Can't wait for Labour to start recommending that everyone calmly panic-buys pasties, also in addition to stocking-up your kitchen cupboard with pasties, you should keep 3 or 4 pasties in your garage.

Can't wait for Labour Francis Maude to start recommending that everyone calmly panic-buys pasties, also in addition to stocking-up your kitchen cupboard with pasties, you should keep 3 or 4 pasties in your garage.

I've fixed that for you :thumbsup:

I've fixed that for you :thumbsup:

As if Maude wants to help the working class. In fact, was reading a pretty interesting piece that this panic buying of petrol could make the difference between UK being in technical recession and not, with the excess revenues collected.

/conspiracy hat off.

Of course - same as when Francis Maude, who made the Jerry can remark was asked about it later in the day and tried to flat out deny having said it!

From a Radio 4 interview...

'Q: But you're telling people to fill jerry cans.

A: No I'm not.'

Even though he blatantly DID!!

Its called foot in mouth syndrome lololol

Does it matter? It just shows how out-of-touch all politicians are. Can you imagine Frances Maude (or any politician, come to that) knowing how to even fill a car up, let alone the meaning of 'jerry can'?

Then we've got Balls, Milliband and that dopey bird who trails round with them, claiming to exist on sausage rolls (until, that is, the Muslims get involved and just watch the U-turn).

And cigs. As if the hike in price is aimed at improving the health of smokers! The very last thing politicians want is people living longer. That, and anybody but themselves actually having any money.

In just a week, we've seen what pathetic, ineffective idiots our politicians are.

Well said.

Archived