Drilling at 5pm in the afternoon

.............as long as you inform your neighbours you will be doing noisy jobs at a reasoanble time, I think that is acceptable. What would P*** me off is you hadn't been gracious enough to tell me what you were doing, and for approximately how long.

I realy dont think its any of her buisines what I'm doing in my own home,besides that,at 5pm there are kids playing in the street and the gardens making noise and also the house is on a main road with heavy traffic,I personnally dont think drilling 3 holes in a wall at 5pm for less than 5 mins needs me to knock on her door and explain,this is the first time I have drilled at the house since purchasing it and in the coming weeks there will be plenty more noise coming from work on the hous ,between 9 am and 5 pm, I dont think I need to explain this and dont think I need to work around her husbands work shifts and sleep patterns.

The majority of people who have responded to this post also agree.

At the end of the day she has made a mountain out of a molehill,probably to get attention which is not coming from her other half as he seems to spend 12 hours a day in bed.

Archived