New friends needed!

Think i need some new friends! Moved to s6 from other side of town, my so-called friends dont even text now cos they think theres no point cos I live miles away...thanks!

Is it easy making new friends in your 30's???

True...I thought I did have some good friends tho' but obviously not. I even dint get invited to 1 of my "friends" sons birthday party cos she said she dint think i would come with it being a 20/25 min. drive! I would ave, thats what friends do.

Think i need some new friends! Moved to s6 from other side of town, my so-called friends dont even text now cos they think theres no point cos I live miles away...thanks!

Is it easy making new friends in your 30's???

I just moved in the opposite direction. They think the opposite side of the city, in which they live, is too far? Very strange :D

I think you have to be more imaginative and make more of an effort to establish new friendships in older age.

I just moved in the opposite direction. They think the opposite side of the city, in which they live, is too far? Very strange :D

I think you have to be more imaginative and make more of an effort to establish new friendships in older age.

Yes very strange, I drive so its fine for me but they dont. I now ave become an outsider!:mad:

Hi, i'm 30 in july and most of my friends are 20-25 years old and I some times feel a little awkward hanging around them, even though some are family..

I'm always up for new friends, don't mind a walk and visiting other people, also don't mind people visiting me :D

Archived