New friends needed!

Hi, i'm 30 in july and most of my friends are 20-25 years old and I some times feel a little awkward hanging around them, even though some are family..

I'm always up for new friends, don't mind a walk and visiting other people, also don't mind people visiting me :D

I was friends first :mad:

Think i need some new friends! Moved to s6 from other side of town, my so-called friends dont even text now cos they think theres no point cos I live miles away...thanks!

Is it easy making new friends in your 30's???

I now the feeling :(

I feel like I need to make some new friends, not many of my old friends still stay in touch.

PS - Is the DS still working?

I now the feeling :(

I feel like I need to make some new friends, not many of my old friends still stay in touch.

PS - Is the DS still working?

Crap init! I also have the problem of the friends Ive got are so 2faced and bitching about each other all the time! I dont need it...im nearly 30 not a teenager! haha Yeah the DS is still working and for sale.

I am your answer!! or so i think :hehe:

Do i fit?

I'm female

I'm a working mum

I'm 26

I would like new friends

and

I live in S6

Perfect! Will you be my friend please? haha ;)

And we have all of the above in common except im not 26! haha

Crap init! I also have the problem of the friends Ive got are so 2faced and bitching about each other all the time! I dont need it...im nearly 30 not a teenager! haha Yeah the DS is still working and for sale.

I don't want to buy it, I sold it to you in the first place :hihi: might have been under my old name though :suspect:

Archived