Employers - employee's: who needs who the most?

Who needs who the most?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who needs who the most?

• Employers need employees the most.
    • Employees need employers the most.
    • They both need each other equally.

The needs are mutual. Can't have an employee without and employer and vice-versa

Precisely, so why in Britain is it such a war between the two? why in British politics is it a constant battle between two big opposing parties, each seeking to load employment law in favour of one or the other - the Tories employers, and Labour the employees??

although they both need each other to survive, the employer knows full well they can get rid of someone and find an almost suitable replacement within days

But there is a due process of course, although I understand the Tories are wanting to review this!!

But there is a due process of course, although I understand the Tories are wanting to review this!!

i wasnt talking about specific's more of a general, the employer knows he can get staff now within hours if they so wish so fighting for improved terms is getting harder.

i wasnt talking about specific's more of a general, the employer knows he can get staff now within hours if they so wish so fighting for improved terms is getting harder.

An employer can certainly get new staff in hours, but getting rid of staff isnt quick. They can't just shout "you're fired!" there's more to it than that. Temp staff get a harsher deal though.

What a stupid question.

If employees left their employers, the employee would need a new employer and the employer would need a new employee.

The has got to be the most stupid thread ever started.

You need a bit of mental agility to see that on another level its actually a question about how humanity has sleep walked into a situation whereby a minority have the whip-hand over the vast majority.

Archived