The Crystal Maze on TV

PrimalJay

I loved the Crystal Maze.

I remember this whan it was first aired - looked painful then, even worse now!

Ouch

Ouch! Reminds me of the old funhouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Built by sadists for the pleasure of masochists.

I think The Cube is like the Crystal Maze. Only boring.

"This is the moment of truth. Will he catch...the ball.... " (Cue tense music and watch a Big Brother reject catch a ball inside a Foxes Glacier Mint.)

I don't find either of them interesting!

look at your pm :)

For me the trouble with the Crystal Maze was the ending, which was a complete anti-climax. They went through all those trials and tribulations and then at the end all they had to do was catch a few bits of paper? Even Fort Boyard had a better finale than that.

Another show from back in the day which would benefit from modern technology IMO would be Knightmare!

:thumbsup: This was an epic show - looking back on it, it wasnt the greatest technological feat, but a modern version i think would be awesome

I put this programme on a couple of weeks ago whilst we were having tea watching tv :o I knew what it was about but obviously my 12 y.o. son didn't. My son's quite taken up with the programme, I even heard the music playing on the tv this afternoon, some things don't always turn out for the better when they are re-vamped.

Archived