Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

ALZYMER

Sorry I have no photos but according to 'south fork', see an earlier comment on this page, you should be able to find plenty of school photos following his advice. Any other info you require let me know.

RonG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi RonG, I recall your name Gutteridge and Barry Butlers, I was in your class in 51. Other names were Butters, Belk, Varley etc. I have a couple of class photos with the names of the class if you let me know where to send them.

By the way I'm Brian Lingard the bad boy of the class.:roll:

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 17:54 ----------

Hi Barry, my name is Brian Lingard and I'm sorry to tell you Alan Belk passed away 2013/14. We got in touch through this site and emailed each other frequently. I have a class photo with you on it (51 or 52) I will have to learn how to message you with it as it has all the names above the boys.

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 18:00 ----------

Sorry I have no photos but according to 'south fork', see an earlier comment on this page, you should be able to find plenty of school photos following his advice. Any other info you require let me know.

RonG

Hi Ron , my name is Brian Lingard, same form as you in the 50s I have a couple of pics with all the names on if I knew where to send them to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Carolco,

I`m still in touch with Maureen Waller who now resides in Canada,

Also Margaret Dempsey.

You`re obviously from my year.

Southfork.

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 21:31 ----------

Sirglyn,

miss Unwin was the slim blonde who used to sidle up to mr Hook while he was fondeling his nuts much to the amusement of all the class of boys who were in turn fancying MISS UNWIN>

Southfork.

I went to Owler Lane Intermediate 1951-1956. I lived in Grimesthorpe then but some class mates lived around Owler Lane. Can I help?

RonG

RonG, you were in the same form as Barry Butler & myself. I have a couple of photos with names on them, I'll try and message them to you, if I can't you will have to let me know your email address.

• 1 month later...