Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

ALZYMER

Don't know when he started but he was there in 1960. He took engineering drawing as well.

I believe he started in '58,(my third year),and he did take drawing, do you remember the blueprint machine, he made that.Before we took our O level he said lets practice making nutcrackers, guess what,spot on.

Thanks for that, Southfork, but I already tried it and it produced nothing. The only reason that my post is on 3 times is that I gave names of friends on each one and asked tham to get in touch. i.e. Margaret Thorpe, Ann Bramall, Norma Smith and June Beardshaw to name a few. Have had nothing back though. Don't know if my posts were edited but the names disappeared. Looks like we'll have to keep coming to yours!!!!!

Hi Joan,

Just to let you know that I have put on some links to school photos, on which you feature quite a lot!!!!!!!

Hi June, these photos are great.I do remember some of the people in them but find it hard to put any names to them (apart from the teachers). You were a year ahead of me at school (I was 56 - 61) so that would explain it. I'm sorry not have been on the Forum for a while but we moved house in March and have been away quite a bit this summer so it's been a busy period. Am I right in thinking you've already had a reunion in July? If so how did it go? Are you going to the latest one on 20th August? I'm thinking about coming up for that if I can get away.

Hi June, these photos are great.I do remember some of the people in them but find it hard to put any names to them (apart from the teachers). You were a year ahead of me at school (I was 56 - 61) so that would explain it. I'm sorry not have been on the Forum for a while but we moved house in March and have been away quite a bit this summer so it's been a busy period. Am I right in thinking you've already had a reunion in July? If so how did it go? Are you going to the latest one on 20th August? I'm thinking about coming up for that if I can get away.

Think they will all be a bit young for me. I wanted 55 - 60 if possible. Yes I have been to two small reunions so far, both from different years, but I still hope to find someone from my own.