Who/what will be remembered from our time?

It makes me very sad that people are prepared to give credibility to a man who only makes love to his wife for the purpose of procreation and only does it through a hole in a bedsheet because it would otherwise be a sin to see her naked.

Is this the person that we want to have in charge of the most powerful country in the world?

No. But he'd sure be remembered for it. :D

No. But he'd sure be remembered for it. :D

Yeah. It's easy to laugh about it now, because he is only trying to be the opposition. People like Rick Santorum - and there are plenty ( far too many ) have ugly minds. They are the ones who pose a real threat to the continued existence of our planet.

I once thought that I could just wait a while till all the racists, sexists, homophobes and bigots just die out. That ******* is younger than I am.

Once more onto the barricades.

• 3 months later...
Who ever heads the hadron collider when/if it discovers the Higgs partial will most certainly be remembered.

The queen - will be remembered as the longest serving Monarch.

She's not forced to be, Victoria did 63 years, 7 months & 3 days, lets see if Liz can pass that.:)

People mention Stephen Hawking, but I bet without Googling it, most people wouldn't know exactly what he did.

I agree on that one

Titanic, if you can count that as our time.

If you born in 20th century then it's "our" time, and I take it you were :)

Archived