Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

I didnt realise by how much the Labour vote had fallen, thats a disaster for any official opposition.

It's an absolutely catastrophic result for Labour, but - and it's a big but - Bradford West has a history of doing odd things, and it probably doesn't translate into a major nationwide problem.

In 1997, which was the Conservative party's worst electoral result for 165 years, Bradford West actually swung slightly towards the Tories, though not enough to change the result from a Labour hold.

Galloway said there was some divine intervention taking place from Allah that caused him to win. I am sure that went down well with the fervent muslims that voted for hil but how condescending of the 'catholic' to use religion in this way.

Galloway said there was some divine intervention taking place from Allah that caused him to win. I am sure that went down well with the fervent muslims that voted for hil but how condescending of the 'catholic' to use religion in this way.

The man is doomed either way.

I thought the 1st commandment was 'thy shalt not use the name of God in vain' or somthing like that?:D

To the best of my knowledge he is not a Muslim but preaches the muslim idiology which would go down well in Bradford. Just shows you what a man will do to become a politition in a country not of his own birth. He shoiuld be repatriated to pakistan.

He gets quite irate when people ask him if he's a Muslim but on his radio programme and the TV show he has/had(?) he's forever saying "Allah, praise be upon him"...curious thing to do if you'tre not a Muslim.

He gets quite irate when people ask him if he's a Muslim but on his radio programme and the TV show he has/had(?) he's forever saying "Allah, praise be upon him"...curious thing to do if you'tre not a Muslim.

Maybe he is saying "Allan"

People who think there country is being taken over by ''Islamic Extremists'' are trully paranoid and dillusional. Come on.... its one guy... fighting for and representinf rights of muslim people in Bradford.......people who say and make this rubbish up are frightened for some reason unknown to me.

If someone is critising Jews, Israel, America, for what ever reason are doing so under the freedom of speech laws, and have gripes about policies, issues, events, atrisities, etc.

Grow up people!!!!!!!!

like i said earlier "thin end of a very large wedge"

Archived