Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

I'm sure George will shake things up a bit. I hope he'll say a lot of the things that other MPs daren't, and make David, Ed and Cleggy squirm...
We're all squirming Anna B; most of us are anyway, I think. I understand that you want things shaking up, and so do I, but at any price? Galloway will say things that MPs shouldn't and wouldn't, never mind daren't. Be careful what you wish for...

I think youll find that is the same with the majority of muslims though.

Its a similar story with some blacks and other ethnics. They may have been born here, their parents may have been born here but for some reason they feel a tie with a country that they have never even been to.

A bit like jews over here then.;)

If smaller parties begin to get a share of the votes and therefore seats off the bigger parties it will be very difficult to govern...

Imagine if we had a coalition with 20/30 Independent MPs holding the balance.

Would we have got our EU referendum?

Would the NHS be privatised?

Would the finance industry be bailed continually?

Would we get PR?

Would the House of Lords be reformed?

Would big business still be evading tax?

Our present parties are in hock to Big Business, Finance & the Unions. Independents would not be.

Now, we have to find those candidates first, and then ensure they use their ticket for their constituents needs and not the whips.

The present system is not working, we need our MPs to work for us and represent us.

Just goes to show you can fool all, (or in this case, enough), of the people some of the time.

Beats the hell out of me how anyone would vote for a opportunistic cat-suit wearing, despot toadying, milk licker. He's a very fishy character and I don't mean the fish-flavoured cat food stuck to his cat suit either. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he were shown to be as bent as a 9 bob note.

But that's just me...

Just goes to show you can fool all, (or in this case, enough), of the people some of the time.

Beats the hell out of me how anyone would vote for a opportunistic cat-suit wearing, despot toadying, milk licker. He's a very fishy character and I don't mean the fish-flavoured cat food stuck to his cat suit either. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he were shown to be as bent as a 9 bob note.

But that's just me...

Milk licker. Now there's a new insult to play with :)

But that's just me...

I agree with most of what you say but you missed out one of his attributes - brilliant orator.

I agree with most of what you say but you missed out one of his attributes - brilliant orator.

Have to say he is a very good speaker,the trouble is the house of traitors is stuffed with yes men who simply toe the party line so people like Galloway are never going to change things,mores the pity.

Our present system is corrupt to the core and thats why more people are getting to the point of not bothering to vote at all,I would say 90% of MPs ARE bent.

Archived