Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

April fools.

Haha, he wishes.

He Tweeted "Welcome to the 6000 new followers. I will try to live up to your expectations. Shattered but happy after the Blackburn triumph."

Now everyone makes mistakes, I wouldn't have been bothered by this had he just deleted it and corrected it to Bradford, but he didn't, he went on to blatantly lie by Tweeting:

"Nice try. Password now changed"

Good start i'n'it? One of the first thing for a brand new MP to Tweet is a catastrophic lie.

Next time you lie Galloway, at least tell them it was Auto-correct ay?

Paw effort George.

It's in the same general area of the North. I don't see the problem.

He'll add some colour to parliament for a couple of years, hector the government, rant and rave all over the news, behave like he's on drugs.

Then the Bradford people will realise they were had and then he'll have to take his carpet-bagging roadshow somewhere else.

The only good he's done is giving the establishment parties an almighty kick up the rear end. It's a shame his constituents have to suffer for that for a couple of years.

It seems that Galloway can't even be trusted with an iphone.

He tweeted: “Welcome to the 6000 new followers. I will try to live up to your expectations. Shattered but happy after the Blackburn triumph.”

He then tried to cover up his schoolboy error by pretending that somebody had hacked his Twitter account.

He tweeted: “Welcome to the 6000 new followers. I will try to live up to your expectations. Shattered but happy after the Blackburn triumph.”

He then tried to cover up his schoolboy error by pretending that somebody had hacked his Twitter account.

I think he was joking. He was making reference to the racist tweets that got the young man banged up, I think, who used the same excuse...

I follow Galloway and various political journalists on twitter and saw this happen. It was very obvious that lack of sleep et al made the error. The journalists that jumped on it had other motives, the journalists who quickly realised the error left it as thus.

Its a non story.

Yes, I can see Good Time Gorgeous George [ No, NOT Osborne ] ending up as P.M. within another 10 years.

The U.K. and Galloway certainly deserve each other. He represents the true face of our wonderful little Eden-----daft, egotistical, greedy, arrogant, stupid and untrustworthy.

Carry On England ! Rule Britannia !

Well yeah, he wooed them with his 'support' for Palestine.

Clever guy, has no links to Bradford but it's hefty Muslim population was bound to vote for him if he stood there with his support for their brothers.

And he pays them back by thinking he stood in Blackburn, that's how much he cares about his brand new constituency.

Archived