Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

George Galloway is a very clever man albeit for his faux pas on twitter. After failing miserably in mainstream politics he rather cleverly courted despot leaders of the middle east knowing full well that the controversy of his acts would spark the media machine into a frothing frenzy of scathing headlines and as we all know, any publicity is good publicity. He knew full well that there are areas that are predominantly muslim and his allegence to Allah would win him votes. He just had to pick from one of the pro muslim constituencies to park his rear and 'Hey-Presto' election winner.

Very clever man indeed. :suspect: Lets wait and see just what he does for Bradford. My money is on rights for Muslims and awareness of Islam. Quite how he is going to handle the sunni/shia situation is beyond my comprehension though. ;)

George Galloway is a very clever man albeit for his faux pas on twitter. After failing miserably in mainstream politics he rather cleverly courted despot leaders of the middle east knowing full well that the controversy of his acts would spark the media machine into a frothing frenzy of scathing headlines and as we all know, any publicity is good publicity. He knew full well that there are areas that are predominantly muslim and his allegence to Allah would win him votes. He just had to pick from one of the pro muslim constituencies to park his rear and 'Hey-Presto' election winner.

Very clever man indeed. :suspect: Lets wait and see just what he does for Bradford. My money is on rights for Muslims and awareness of Islam. Quite how he is going to handle the sunni/shia situation is beyond my comprehension though. ;)

You seem to be saying the Muslim electorate is gullable?

To be honest I don't think you need to be particularly clever in order to be a shameless power hungry populist.

He hates the English that much that he'd fight against us at the side of anyone, no matter how evil...

Given how many of the regimes he was chummy with have had an "arab spring" against them you'd have thought that other parties could have taken him to task more on foreign policy.

You seem to be saying the Muslim electorate is gullable?

Not in any way at all Ian. I am clearly pointing out that he has done a very good job at presenting himself as a Muslim sympathiser ergo he would appeal to the muslim community. By your quote are all voters not gullable then ?, for they vote, for who most appeals to themselves. :roll:

Archived