Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

He hates the English that much that he'd fight against us at the side of anyone, no matter how evil...

the thin edge of the wedge Im afraid. There are many even on here who portray similar traits.

But Galloway is a fraud, and by the looks of the rather large, sunglasses wearing body guards he had standing on each shoulder? He is either a puppet or afraid for his own safety.

Not in any way at all Ian. I am clearly pointing out that he has done a very good job at presenting himself as a Muslim sympathiser ergo he would appeal to the muslim community. By your quote are all voters not gullable then ?, for they vote, for who most appeals to themselves. :roll:

he has played on and appealled to their prejudices. ie Jews and western troops fighting their terrorist brothers.

i wasn't having a go at you btw, not at all.

Yes, I can see Good Time Gorgeous George [ No, NOT Osborne ] ending up as P.M. within another 10 years.

The U.K. and Galloway certainly deserve each other. He represents the true face of our wonderful little Eden-----daft, egotistical, greedy, arrogant, stupid and untrustworthy.

Carry On England ! Rule Britannia !

be careful what you wish for?:suspect: its not inconceivable that this is the very way that the Muslim vote can gain even more seats in the years to come and hey presto !! a muslim prime minister, 10 years i reckon is about on the mark:o

he has played on and appealled to their prejudices. ie Jews and western troops fighting their terrorist brothers.

i wasn't having a go at you btw, not at all.

I was quite dismayed to see that some of Galloways campaign literature revolved around how compliant he is with Sharia Law compared with his opponents. :rant:

Archived