Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

Another Scottish Tw*t interfering with English politics.

How so?

He's been elected to the UK parliament.

Funniest thing to happen in politics since Portillo lost his seat. They thought he might split the left win vote but he didn't just win...he thrashed labour. I love it :hihi:

How so?

He's been elected to the UK parliament.

Funniest thing to happen in politics since Portillo lost his seat. They thought he might split the left win vote but he didn't just win...he thrashed labour. I love it :hihi:

a very dangerous precedent just been set!!!! thin end of an increasingly big wedge:suspect:

a very dangerous precedent just been set!!!! thin end of an increasingly big wedge:suspect:

To the best of my knowledge he is not a Muslim but preaches the muslim idiology which would go down well in Bradford. Just shows you what a man will do to become a politition in a country not of his own birth. He shoiuld be repatriated to pakistan.

Labour MP Toby Perkins said "I think frankly there wasn't a lot the other parties could do about it. They'd seen him on (Celebrity) Big Brother."

Good to see the Labour party with its head still firmly up its own backside.

To the best of my knowledge he is not a Muslim but preaches the muslim idiology which would go down well in Bradford. Just shows you what a man will do to become a politition in a country not of his own birth. He shoiuld be repatriated to pakistan.

So he's prostituted himself to buy the Muslim vote?

Labour MP Toby Perkins said "I think frankly there wasn't a lot the other parties could do about it. They'd seen him on (Celebrity) Big Brother."

Good to see the Labour party with its head still firmly up its own backside.

Give the Muslim community some credit.

They wouldn't watch that crap!

Bring on Scottish Independence and send them all back.

Brown and Darling made the biggest mess of this country ever.

Go North and ruin your 'own' country.

This is their 'own' country.

They are British and this is Britain.

Archived