Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

spooky's asked quite a few times. He always gets that list in response, and he never has a sensible response to it!

The thing about you which makes me laugh is how any evidence put forward against Islam, you don't condemn, you compare and justify...

The thing about you which makes me laugh is how any evidence put forward against Islam, you don't condemn, you compare and justify...

No evidence was posted about Islam.

Nope, I asked why muslim men are automatically described as "extremists" to which there was no response, just like you're unable to respond to the long list of criminals in the BNP/EDL.

And you've posted no response to it.

Again.

It's as if you would prefer it if the illegal activities of the BNP/EDL remained hidden. Why's that?

Remain hidden, no, that's why I asked for you provide references... ???

My full quote of your list got deleted, so I did respond! Basically, I thanked you!

No evidence was posted about Islam.

Nope, I asked why muslim men are automatically described as "extremists" to which there was no response, just like you're unable to respond to the long list of criminals in the BNP/EDL.

Note how the link was described, not quite what you twisted it into, again!!!

Well, in the interest of fairness: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17158657

This seems to be a thing about extremists, of one sort or another. Perhaps it's not a constructive way to continue this debate though, as I doubt everyone concerned is a paedophile, but your point needed to be put down.

Extreme sexual deviants and predators.

The concept of being extreme can be applied to any subject!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/extremist

Can you find any reference, anywhere, to the words "paedophile" and "extremist" being used synonymously?

No. You can't. You're trying, and failing, to defend a daft remark made by someone, like you, who is unwilling to believe the BNP/EDL are riddled and infested with sex offenders.

Archived