Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

Can you find any reference, anywhere, to the words "paedophile" and "extremist" being used synonymously?

No. You can't. You're trying, and failing, to defend a daft remark made by someone, like you, who is unwilling to believe the BNP/EDL are riddled and infested with sex offenders.

LOL, don't tell me what I have and haven't done, I just understand the word and the context it may be used!

I easily believe any far right group will have other types of extremists present, that's the nature of life. The EDL, i'd say are only right wing, not far right (some members maybe though), but you seem to always group them together... why do you always do that, that's like saying because some Muslims are extremists, all are, it's ridiculous...

LOL, don't tell me what I have and haven't done, I just understand the word and the context it may be used!

Yep, but if you're the only person in the English-speaking world who thinks those two words mean the same thing I'd suggest you need to brush up on your use of English language, you're using the wrong words.

Yep, but if you're the only person in the English-speaking world who thinks those two words mean the same thing I'd suggest you need to brush up on your use of English language, you're using the wrong words.

No ferno, you're taking your lack of understanding to the extreme...

No ferno, you're taking your lack of understanding to the extreme...

OK, can you find a single example of people having under-age sex as being described as "extremists"? Third time of asking, can't imagine why you're having so much difficulty. Couldn't be because you're trying to mix up two different words?

OK, can you find a single example of people having under-age sex as being described as "extremists"? Third time of asking, can't imagine why you're having so much difficulty. Couldn't be because you're trying to mix up two different words?

I'm not even looking because I understand the word.

You're just ranting like an extremist as usual!

Eurgh the fact he has won, is a massive shame, I really don't care if George Galloway has told off a rightwing MP on the news. He makes the left look really bad, I'm quite surprised the Muslims of Bradford voted for him, he was a supporter of the Syrian regime, of Nahda, of Saddam Hussein, of the Chinese regime (yes, China oppresses Islam), maybe because Labour didn't put up a/any (decent) campaign against him to highlight these things.

Actually, It will be easier to list the dodgy regimes he doesn't support. Israel. Ah, thats why he won.

Archived