Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

I reckon George slaughtered them... It was difficult to understand which party Diane Abbott was supposed to be representing though. Is she Labour?

Jeremy knocked him for six near the beginning with the Syrian emails.. But obv. if you put George against regular MPs and a twit like Will Self he will do some damage.

I reckon George slaughtered them... It was difficult to understand which party Diane Abbott was supposed to be representing though. Is she Labour?

I missed that bit, only saw the part on the 1 on 1 where he was quizzing him about Syria.

What's that link got to do with extremists? You think because they're asian they must be extremists?

The BNP and EDL are riddled with child sex offenders. Other than there are other sex offenders your point makes no sense.

I'm getting an idea of how your mind works now. I was referring to BNP types as well as the accused when I used the word extremist. Besides, the likely collective attitude of the accused men towards women is about as extreme as one can get!

Anyway, although the accused men have been described both in the press and by you as 'Asians', I bet that's not their unifying factor. I think that the press were shying away from the most appropriate collective noun for those men, and for different reasons to your doing so. I think that there are a great many Asian men out there who could, and should, sue the BBC and other media for grouping them in with the accused by that inappropriate reference to the accused men's race. You may be correct about the BNP being riddled with paedophiles, but the community from which the accused men have been excreted is also riddled with paedophiles, and it is nothing to do with their race!

The thing about you which makes me laugh is how any evidence put forward against Islam, you don't condemn, you compare and justify...
It's a surprisingly common attitude, and I wish I knew why it exists. I know someone like this. He's atheist, or at least he claims to be, and totally against Catholicism and Judaism, but won't say a word against Protestants or Islamists. They can do no wrong, apparently! If a Catholic bishops criticises homosexuality, in a moderate and genteel way, he condemns the bigotry in no uncertain terms, but when a Mulsim demands that gays be hanged, he dismisses it as 'their culture', and says that it is important that we 'treasure our differences'. :loopy:

Seriously, you think "extremist" means "paedophile"?

Is English your first language?

Are you suggesting that paedophilia is moderate behaviour? It is extreme.

BTW, 'moderate', as a noun, is an antonym of 'extremist'. (That'll confuse you! :hihi:)

Jeremy knocked him for six near the beginning with the Syrian emails.. But obv. if you put George against regular MPs and a twit like Will Self he will do some damage.

Will Self is one of the few people that given the choice of being stuck on a desert island with them or Galloway I'd choose George. Richard "errr" Bacon is the other obvious one.

Quite clever for George to use the "Bradford Spring" adjective. He's conflating his electoral win in Bradford (which has a high Muslim population and is his main support base) with the monumental struggles in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria et al. It probably plays well with his supporters to let them think they've acheived something on the same scale and comparable with people paying a blood sacrafice for the most basic of freedoms.

Will Self is one of the few people that given the choice of being stuck on a desert island with them or Galloway I'd choose George. Richard "errr" Bacon is the other obvious one.

ha! 100% agreement. When i have no choice but to listen I like to play 'See how many times he mentions Twitter in 5 minutes'.. i scored 17 once :cool:

Quite clever for George to use the "Bradford Spring" adjective. He's conflating his electoral win in Bradford (which has a high Muslim population and is his main support base) with the monumental struggles in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria et al. It probably plays well with his supporters to let them think they've acheived something on the same scale and comparable with people paying a blood sacrafice for the most basic of freedoms.

Some people only have hope left.

Archived