Galloway wins Bradford West. Weird week for politics just got weirder

This is what happens when Labour party becomes a vehicle for careerist corporate whores.

Today, hopefully, Westminister may wake up and realise the electorate are fed up with the lot of them and their ridiculous PR stunt machines. They are an embarrassment to us all.

Its another step forward for a new generation of Independents. (and yes im harping on about that again) :)

Is Galloway independent? I thought he was part of the Respect party?

This is their 'own' country.

They are British and this is Britain.

They were born and bred here and hold British passports.

But they are Muslims, whch means they hold no affiliation to a country, except by lip service.

They are first and foremost members of the international brotherhood of Islam.

But they are Muslims, whch means they hold no affiliation to a country, except by lip service.

Think the person you've quoted was talking about the Scots.

As for Galloway, I think he's an egomaniac who'd go anywhere and do anything to promote himself. His record as an MP was pretty dire, so don't think Bradford has done itself any favours bringing him in.

Is Galloway independent? I thought he was part of the Respect party?

He founded it.

He is therefore the first Trotskyite MP.

I wonder whose indefatigability he will admire next?

Next stop Iran I suppose, to see Imandhisdad, what ever they call him.:D

Think the person you've quoted was talking about the Scots.

As for Galloway, I think he's an egomaniac who'd go anywhere and do anything to promote himself. His record as an MP was pretty dire, so don't think Bradford has done itself any favours bringing him in.

As long as his supporters stop in Bradford, we will know where they are .

Jew Boy was commenting on my post about Scottish independence.

Maybe Bradford taxpayers (if they exist) are none too pleased with their £24,000,000 city centre fountain?

Fair dos to the previous incumbent, Marsha Singh. He resigned because of ill health and could no longer represent his constituents' interests.

His attendance record has been the same as The Rt. Hon. Gordon Brown who has been too busy 'earning' £1m in the last 12 months lecturing delusionals on economic matters...

terrible coverage of this from the BBC. Radio 4's PM ran a lengthy item on ths by-election, interviewing at least two of the main party candidates and managed to avoid mentioning Galloway even once, even though they must have known he was running away with the election. Listeners were invited to visit the BBC website to find a list of the 'other' candidates.

this is really bad. They followed the guidelines of not giving coverage to minor candidates but in so doing missed out on a massive story.

as an aside, I think Galloway has just joined a VERY exclusive club of MP's that have represented three totally different constituencies in both England and Scotland for two different parties. In fact I think the club consists of Galloway, and one other - Winston Churchill.

terrible coverage of this from the BBC. Radio 4's PM ran a lengthy item on ths by-election, interviewing at least two of the main party candidates and managed to avoid mentioning Galloway even once, even though they must have known he was running away with the election. Listeners were invited to visit the BBC website to find a list of the 'other' candidates.

this is really bad. They followed the guidelines of not giving coverage to minor candidates but in so doing missed out on a massive story.

as an aside, I think Galloway has just joined a VERY exclusive club of MP's that have represented three totally different constituencies in both England and Scotland for two different parties. In fact I think the club consists of Galloway, and one other - Winston Churchill.

Is he now on our EXPENSES ?. :(((.

Archived