Owls v preston.

Gazza58

Talk about being a sucker for punishment... Hard enough watching it the first time

dunno what your talking about. i thought we played some great stuff yesterday. albeit mostly the 2nd half but thats because of the oppositions tactics. we started the game lively. they put 10 men behind the ball. once we got the 2nd goal it forced them to leave gaps and we could have scored a hatfull.

dunno what your talking about. i thought we played some great stuff yesterday. albeit mostly the 2nd half but thats because of the oppositions tactics. we started the game lively. they put 10 men behind the ball. once we got the 2nd goal it forced them to leave gaps and we could have scored a hatfull.

You dunno what i am talking about :hihi::hihi::hihi:

READ THE POSTS

That was probably the worst half of football all season anywhere mate...

If you thought that you played some good stuff yesterday then i am off to the opticians first thing in the morning

You dunno what i am talking about :hihi::hihi::hihi:

READ THE POSTS

That was probably the worst half of football all season anywhere mate...

If you thought that you played some good stuff yesterday then i am off to the opticians first thing in the morning

lets not me over exaggerating or anything though right :hihi: ive seen worst halfs in many games only involving the owls. nevermind every other team in the country :roll:

1st 10 mins we played decent. never said for the entire half. after we scored we played very well i thought. what were your thoughts on the 2nd half? or are we only discussing the 1st?

having skimread the past pages (cause quite frankly this forum sucks the life outta me with its dross) id hardly say theres alot of people saying we played utterly shocking. most of it comes from blades fans (now thats shocking) if im honest i wouldnt watch a blades game on sky if you paid me #JustSaying

Haven't seen anywhere anowl said we were dross,they came to spoil and dive.

ReasonI watched again is there's things what happened which I didn't understand why,hence the Lines booking,as for you Blades warping on Preston finished leaving Hillsbrough with exactly what you lot left with.....nowt.

The booking was for handball,even though it hit him smack in the back,pretty sure we will appeal and win.Had a look on the preston forum last night and all they go on about is just how poor there tactics are.

Preston's manager is claiming that his own players leaked details of the Preston squad and tactics to Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17577124

Not sure how that explains how we played in the first half.

And if this is an April Fool by the BBC, it's the most obscure one I've seen today.

Preston's manager is claiming that his own players leaked details of the Preston squad and tactics to Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17577124

Not sure how that explains how we played in the first half.

And if this is an April Fool by the BBC, it's the most obscure one I've seen today.

its already been mentioned...yesterday, so its not an april fool

Archived