Owls v preston.

Gazza58

Preston's manager is claiming that his own players leaked details of the Preston squad and tactics to Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17577124

Not sure how that explains how we played in the first half.

And if this is an April Fool by the BBC, it's the most obscure one I've seen today.

It's a good job they did leak the tactics.

I mean, without that, we'd have never known they'd come to fortress Hillsborough, shut up shop, play to frustrate, and create nothing of their own other than when they punted it down the channels to win throw ins. As every other opposition team seems to do at Hillsborough.

Why did they play a centre half up front, like someone said other day did they think he was Paul Warhurst or summat lol. :)

He was a bit like Warhurst. Apart from the lack of pace, agility, or football capability.

I remember Graeme Lee playing up front for us once, but that was when we had a complete lack of strikers. Preston playing that lump up front when they had Hume and I think also another striker on the bench was bizarre.

Haven't seen anywhere anowl said we were dross,they came to spoil and dive.

ReasonI watched again is there's things what happened which I didn't understand why,hence the Lines booking,as for you Blades warping on Preston finished leaving Hillsbrough with exactly what you lot left with.....nowt.

:hihi::hihi: Just had to mention the Blades :hihi::hihi:

Left with nowt and still 2 points ahead with a MASSIVE goal difference ;)

Preston should have be good practice for you as you against another hoofball team on Saturday

Archived