Owls v preston.

Gazza58

I almost went to the Blades V Chessie match in midweek.

I'm glad I didn't:D

Back on topic, that was a pretty routine win. PNE were prettty ugly. I really dislike sides who come to waste time right from the off. They got what they deserved, nothing.

I thought that JJ was terrific today. Madine played well. Ranger was disappointing though, perhaps he will improve as he regains fitness.

I thought Ranger improved when the shackles came off, I think it's got the makings of a good partnership!

Guest sibon
Ant idea why madine was gobbing at the preston bench when he scored.

Maybe he was explaining that scoring goals is the aim of the game.

Ant idea why madine was gobbing at the preston bench when he scored.

Maybe he was explaining that scoring goals is the aim of the game.

Yeah quite possible.:hihi:

More like that thier strikers spent more times on the floor, than a prostitutes knickers :hihi:

Back on topic, that was a pretty routine win. PNE were prettty ugly. I really dislike sides who come to waste time right from the off. They got what they deserved, nothing.

I thought that JJ was terrific today. Madine played well. Ranger was disappointing though, perhaps he will improve as he regains fitness.

They were shocking and had wednesday play right into their trap for the first 45 minutes...Once you lot scored there was only going to be one winner.

Antonio thinks hes Usain Bolt and just runs fast and lost the ball as many times as he beat a defender and got a good cross in but looked dangerous a few times.

JJ looked lively ...Lines is dreadfull and Didnt even know Ranger was on the pitch til he touched the ball about 5 minutes into the 2nd half.... Jones is a terrible defender but that Peter Chek wannabe and Semedo looked alright.

Didnt see the last 25 minutes as had to go out which was probably a blessing in duisguise as S2 Blade and LB posted it was a shocking match to watch But a good result ion the end, always tough to socre when a team just comes and shuts up shop

Archived