Owls v preston.

Gazza58

Not a bad crowd considering its on the box.

Over 18,000 at Hillsborough today ... on a side note, I think United have only had over 18,000 at 6 out of 25 home games

Chesterfield

Birmingham (FA Cup)

Notts County

Hartlepool

Wednesday

Charlton

Wednesday 11 out of 24

Over 18,000 at Hillsborough today ... on a side note, I think United have only had over 18,000 at 6 out of 25 home games

Chesterfield

Birmingham (FA Cup)

Notts County

Hartlepool

Wednesday

Charlton

Wednesday 11 out of 24

Dont fret you should have a full house again soon, with your £5 a seat offer !

Would you swop you small higher attendance figure for our 2 point lead ??? coz we would not ;)......Points are all thats important at the momment.

The fact is both clubs are very well supported, last week our rivals Stevenage got 2.800 at home and MK dons 8,500 !!

p.s they are behind the Blades as well.

Chesterfield

Birmingham (FA Cup)

Notts County

Hartlepool

Wednesday

Charlton

Wednesday 11 out of 24

Can tell the Owls are in a play off place :)

Dont fret you should have a full house again soon, with your £5 a seat offer !

Would you swop you small higher attendance figure for our 2 point lead ??? coz we would not ;)......Points are all thats important at the momment.

The fact is both clubs are very well supported, last week our rivals Stevenage got 2.800 at home and MK dons 8,500 !!

p.s they are behind the Blades as well.

Yes of course I would, was just replying to a post by a Blade about attendances

whys that?

Comparing attendances :D

I've not seen the attendance of the Owls today (nor do I care to be honest), but I certainly believe it will be a very decent crowd (even though it was on TV).

Some will say it is because of the offers, but I'd say that will only account for around 5%

I've not seen the attendance of the Owls today (nor do I care to be honest), but I certainly believe it will be a very decent crowd (even though it was on TV).

Some will say it is because of the offers, but I'd say that will only account for around 5%

he was replying to a certain blade bringing up the amount of spare seats, if that hadn't been said attendance might not of been mentioned for a couple of pages yet;)

see post #60

Archived