Owls v preston.

Gazza58

Guest sibon

Just a suggestion: Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss the match/ league positions, rather than the attendance?

Just a suggestion: Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss the match/ league positions, rather than the attendance?

Probably, but a Blade was mocking us for having lots of empty seats at the Preston game ... just felt the need to point out that the attendance at the game was more than 19 out of 25 of United's games at home this season

Guest sibon
couldn't agree more but it's usually the way that attendances get brought into it somewhere:hihi:

In which case, what did you make of the Preston goalie? A couple of great saves and lots of poor decisions and fumbles.

I really though that our strikeforce should have scored more than two against such a poor defence.

In which case, what did you make of the Preston goalie? A couple of great saves and lots of poor decisions and fumbles.

I really though that our strikeforce should have scored more than two against such a poor defence.

i wasn't there so can't comment until the football league show but from what my brother says there was definately more goals in it for us, we don't seem capable of mauling teams though which could be our undoing come the end of season

Preston's game plan was to spoil & deffend, also fall on the floor just outside the box & get fouls all over the place :roll:

sorry ! CON THE REF !

Guest sibon
Preston's game plan was to spoil & deffend, also fall on the floor just outside the box & get fouls all over the place :roll:

sorry ! CON THE REF !

Indeed. But we got through on quite a few occasions. We need to be more clinical if we are to win all of our remaining games. It looks like we will need to win them all to go up.

Indeed. But we got through on quite a few occasions. We need to be more clinical if we are to win all of our remaining games. It looks like we will need to win them all to go up.

"IF" we don't get automatic ! like I said not that worried who we get, we can still get promoted ;)

You should manage England then if you can get a "new" strike force firing that quick m8 :)

Guest sibon
You should manage England then if you can get a "new" strike force firing that quick m8 :)

I might do. This is only a username you know:)

I just thought that there was a good chance to improve our goal difference today and we missed out. Madine should have had four and if Ranger had been a bit more of a team player, we'd have made even more clear cut openings.

Archived