How to get rid of this unelected government

No Max, these are also my words, and they are the ones that I reported for you up the page. You can have them again, they are perfectly clear.

You'll note that I say "any party", that "I have no party" and that I specifically referred to the Fulwood ward as the example in my house.

I'll tell you what though Max, your attempts to score party political points are a nice example of why voters are so disaffected, and moreover, it's why your own party is on its arse and will stay there until it gets itself into the 21st century.

Treat the electorate with a bit of respect. It's cold in the wilderness.

You are being very disingenuous.

I am not trying to score political points, you'd need to be a member of the Lib Dems for that to be behind my questions. I am simply asking that you treat all political parties in the same manner. Is that so hard?

Any party Max. Any party.

Would you like me to write it yet again? Or is it disingenuous to repeat something so clear and simple for a sixth or seventh time?

Any party.

Are you clear on that?

But to avoid any further confusion I'll repeat the other bit -in MY house it's YOUR party. Do you think that's acceptable or is YOUR party being disingenuous?

Would you like me to write it yet again? Or is it disingenuous to repeat something so clear and simple for a sixth or seventh time?

Any party.

Are you clear on that?

But to avoid any further confusion I'll repeat the other bit -in MY house it's YOUR party. Do you think that's acceptable or is YOUR party being disingenuous?

No, that's fine Tony and, if you do receive any literature from us I'd expect an apology.

No, that's fine Tony and, if you do receive any literature from us I'd expect an apology.

Is that the New Labour way - that I should apologise for your party's pish poor voter engagement 'round our way ?

Any party.

Are you clear on that?

Myers Grove or private school Tony?

Excellent post. But do people vote for a candidate or a party at General Elections?

People vote for a candidate. A great many of them vote for a candidate on the grounds of to which party he belongs, and some of them are misguided enough to believe they are voting for a party, but they are not.

Is that the New Labour way - that I should apologise for your party's pish poor voter engagement 'round our way ?

Oh dear, point scoring Tony?

No Max, just speaking the truth.

Maybe it's pre-election nerves, but you seem confused. In post 204 you say that I'm a Lib-Dem, later you say I'm not, now you seem to think that I am scoring party political points, by which count I would have to be some sort of party loyalist, which I'm not, so I am not.

I'm none of the things that you seem to believe above, neither am I doing any of the things that you speak of.

You are simply holding up the mirror to yourself / your party / the ruinous political system you perpetuate.

Archived