How to get rid of this unelected government

how would three anti-government stooges change my opinion? all three have vested interests this government failing.

Please watch the debate Wex and then come back at me. :) There was a Tory aswell, he agreed with them. I cant remember his name.

Cheer up, the sun is shining, the roads are quiet, its payday. Im off to buy the grand kids an easter egg.

God is in his heaven, Tories are in power, things are improving slow and sure.

Its good to be alive.

Cheer up, the sun is shining, the roads are quiet, its payday. Im off to buy the grand kids an easter egg.

Its good to be alive.

not if your getting your wtc stopped :suspect:

mind you if your rich you have just been handed 42 grand yes its good for some :hihi:

Cheer up, the sun is shining, the roads are quiet, its payday.

Its good to be alive.

Well said. Let's leave these bitter and twisted lefties to their self imposed misery and seize the day.

Well said. Let's leave these bitter and twisted lefties to their self imposed misery and seize the day.

Unfortunatly they are the ones causing the problem. Unite union threatened strike action and we had a fuel crisis. They are the unelected communist groups who have power in our country and the tories do nothing to stop them.

Take the occupy lot who took over the Cathedral now some other building. The lefties are all around us and are getting more powerful by the day

Unfortunatly they are the ones causing the problem. Unite union threatened strike action and we had a fuel crisis. They are the unelected communist groups who have power in our country and the tories do nothing to stop them.

Take the occupy lot who took over the Cathedral now some other building. The lefties are all around us and are getting more powerful by the day

I don't think they are.

It's the way of the left-winger to protest, make demands and stamp their feet and scream until they're purple if they aren't getting their own way, but that's what they've always done.

It was much worse in the 70s, and while sensible voters across the country remember the much-needed and hugely beneficial crushing of the miners' unions (which was vital for British industry as a whole to have any real future), I doubt we'll go back to those dark days.

I'm sure plenty of SF's lefties pray daily for militant unions to bring down the government and wreck the country, but that's because they have, as Borat would say, "brain size of squirrel".

It's the way of the left-winger to protest, make demands and stamp their feet and scream until they're purple if they aren't getting their own way, but that's what they've always done.

It was much worse in the 70s, and while sensible voters across the country remember the much-needed and hugely beneficial crushing of the miners' unions (which was vital for British industry as a whole to have any real future), I doubt we'll go back to those dark days.

I'm sure plenty of SF's lefties pray daily for militant unions to bring down the government and wreck the country, but that's because they have, as Borat would say, "brain size of squirrel".

The privately educated Tory class warrior strikes again.

Archived