How to get rid of this unelected government

I know I've come very late into this thread, but I need a couple of things clarified. Firstly how is the current government unelected, and secondly if the current government shouldn't be running the country, who should?

1) They didn't win the election, parliament was hung. That's why they had to bribe the Libs to form a majority.

2) A government that wins an election outright.

1) They didn't win the election, parliament was hung. That's why they had to bribe the Libs to form a majority.

2) A government that wins an election outright.

1. Who won the most votes?

2. So who do you believe should be running the country then?

People who are educated at fee paying schools are the product of our class system. They go to fee paying schools because such schools are exclusive in that they are only available to people with the money to pay. Any person worth his salt would not need to go to such a school as his true academic and personal attributes would shine through in a state school. Fee paying schools merely produce snobs who know nothing about the real world. They can even make idiots look as if they have potential.

Eh? People who can afford it send their kids to fee paying schools because they provide a much better education. End of. If you had the money and the choice of Eton or Park Springs and you wanted the best for your kids you would send them to Eton. Nobody in their right mind would voluntarily send a kid to Park Springs expecting their academic and personal attributes to shine through.

Blair and Abbot both sent their kids to fee paying schools because state schools are truly awful. Is Diane Abbot upper class? It has nothing to do with class. It has everything to do with money.

Eh? People who can afford it send their kids to fee paying schools because they provide a much better education. End of. If you had the money and the choice of Eton or Park Springs and you wanted the best for your kids you would send them to Eton. Nobody in their right mind would voluntarily send a kid to Park Springs expecting their academic and personal attributes to shine through.

Blair and Abbot both sent their kids to fee paying schools because state schools are truly awful. Is Diane Abbot upper class? It has nothing to do with class. It has everything to do with money.

I dont think anyone wanting a decent, well presented, person would send them to Eton.

It has never produced one decent person as far as can be seen.

I dont think anyone of its pupils has ever been decent at their job, and only are in power from the old boys brigade.

Pick better examples if you want to impress.

I dont think anyone wanting a decent, well presented, person would send them to Eton.

It has never produced one decent person as far as can be seen.I dont think anyone of its pupils has ever been decent at their job, and only are in power from the old boys brigade.

Pick better examples if you want to impress.

What a ludicrous assertion.

money what this gov seems to be cutting for the less well off and giving more to the rich. i still cant see how anyone can support a gov what treats its vunerable people like they do :loopy:

Archived