How to get rid of this unelected government

Hugh Laurie, Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall, Sir Wilfred Thesiger, George Orwell, Arthur Batten-Poole VC, Ludovic Kennedy...

I could go on at some length....

I bet you could.:rolleyes:

Stop being starry eyed and admire yourself for a change, this forelock tugging is not good for you, you know.

I bet you could.:rolleyes:

Stop being starry eyed and admire yourself for a change, this forelock tugging is not good for you, you know.

You do talk utter garbage sometimes Balpin. I'm quite proud of who I am thanks. Your assertion that Eton never produced anyone who was good at their job is plainly absurd.

The questions have been answered
No they haven't. The election wasn't won outright, so you haven't answered who should now be running the country.

Would you be complaining now if the Lib Dems had sided with a Labour instead of Conservative alliance?

What a ludicrous assertion.

Only a completely ill educated plonker would make such a ludicrous claim. Reverse snobbery is, in my opinion, more prevalent than its more commonly known reverse-counterpart.

I dont think anyone wanting a decent, well presented, person would send them to Eton.

It has never produced one decent person as far as can be seen.

I dont think anyone of its pupils has ever been decent at their job, and only are in power from the old boys brigade.

Pick better examples if you want to impress.

Well here's a very long list of all the Labour MPs who went to private schools including one who went to Eton.

http://philtheone.com/2010/05/labour-private-schoolboys-list/

It's good to see Labour supporters keeping all these posh kids in jobs. And the proportion of Labour MPs privately educated is less now than it was in 1979.

Only a completely ill educated plonker would make such a ludicrous claim. Reverse snobbery is, in my opinion, more prevalent than its more commonly known reverse-counterpart.
Indeed - by a factor of about 10:1, and more than that on SF.

money what this gov seems to be cutting for the less well off and giving more to the rich. i still cant see how anyone can support a gov what treats its vunerable people like they do :loopy:

You miss the point, the fact is that there are too many people who regard themselves as vulnerable. A majority of those who live off the state could support themselves. ( Please do not tell me there are no jobs, whilst ever there is litter to be collected and able bodied people collect dole there are jobs).

If the workshy and malingerering go of their backsides and did something we could afford to be even more generous to those genuinely in need.

Archived