How to get rid of this unelected government

You have no real arguments. If the banking "issues" had not occurred there would still be a Labour government in power today. It was the bankers who were responsible for the worldwide downturn not a Labour government. Most of the English bankers who caused the problems ARE tories. Bankers usually are as you also know.They are also privately educated toffs too.

Everyoine knows that.

As for producing some figures , I could fiddle aroung on google for a few minutes and find some figures to support my argument, then you could fiddle around and find some different ones. It would be a meaningless waste of time.

So your arguement is, "there is no arguement". Because you say it, its true. The facts dont back you up. Study, take an objective view, use your brain. When you have done that come back. And apologise.

Xenia seems to me to be a regular day to day person.

I honestly don't really get all this angst coming from certain posters that if you aren't for them then you must be against them. I feel a bit sorry for them really, life must be really dull when you live in monochrome.

Awwww never mind. Someone soon may come into your boring life and brighten it up!:(

I am sorry that you are so down.

So your arguement is, "there is no arguement". Because you say it, its true. The facts dont back you up. Study, take an objective view, use your brain. When you have done that come back. And apologise.

If you took a leaf out of your own book maybe you would be able to get a proper job.:)

Awwww never mind. Someone soon may come into your boring life and brighten it up!:(

I am sorry that you are so down.

Nope, I don't entertain trolls either. You know you're on borrowed time until you need to find yourself another ID.

What is the the NCB?:huh:

And there we have it.

Mr Soft, spokesman of the left, well read student of the labour movement doesnt know the initials of the National Coal Board. The main protagonist in the largest industrial dispute in British history.

Try another thread maybe the crotcheting and knitting section would be more to your mental capacity.

And there we have it.

Mr Soft, spokesman of the left, well read student of the labour movement doesnt know the initials of the National Coal Board. The main protagonist in the largest industrial dispute in British history.

Try another thread maybe the crotcheting and knitting section would be more to your mental capacity.

There is no such thing as the NCB.:roll:

The company I work for is a better company than that Scandanavian outfit, it is British, family owned and managed. They are better employers than the NCB and Briish Steel.

Who do you work for? What contribution do you make?

If its LSM I have noticed on my visits there that one of the security guards does seem a bit dense, could explain a few things!

Archived