How to get rid of this unelected government

I believe that the establishment is very strong and controls society as a whole. I believe that they have the key jobs tied up and that anyone from a working class background has no chance of making it to the top . I believe that the tory party are rotten to the core and totally corrupt. I do not believe that new labour were much better.

It's interesting that the last PM to come from an unprivileged background was a Tory then?

That was just paper talk. The leader of the tories was on the verge of being investigated for fraud as you know, but refuse to accept. He was property speculating with tax payers money. He is greedy and corrupt. He is rotten to the core.
No, I don't know.

Could you link to this please?

Interesting post, so you condone criminal activity do you? The MPs that were imprisoned (all labour) were done for cheating the state. The Union officials i caught were defrauding striking miners.

Both wrong or one worse than the other?

they are both wrong but you support a gov whats taking from the poor and giving more to the rich :huh:.and you think thats ok :loopy: no wonder we are in a state in this country

Why do you ask and why do you wish to know?
I would have thought that fairly obvious.

You claimed: "I believe that the establishment is very strong and controls society as a whole. I believe that they have the key jobs tied up and that anyone from a working class background has no chance of making it to the top . I believe that the tory party are rotten to the core and totally corrupt. I do not believe that new labour were much better".

So unless your claim is based just on what you choose to believe from a skewed perspective, I think it reasonable to ask you what you believe 'the establishment' to be that controls key jobs, and how many Tory MPs or party members you know for you to draw the conclusion that the Party is rotten to the core and totally corrupt.

I'm reasonably sure you won't answer sensibly, but at least I'm offering an opportunity for your to substantiate your claims.

they are both wrong but you support a gov whats taking from the poor and giving more to the rich :huh:.and you think thats ok :loopy: no wonder we are in a state in this country

It's also interesting that the income tax for the highest earners is higher under this government, even after the recent cut, than it was under the Labour government for all but a few months of it's time in power.

Presumably you know how to use google. You will not have to investigate much to find the facts.
He bought land next to his home, not declaring it. I await the link that demonstrates he committed fraud or was close to being prosecuted for fraud, as you claim.

Archived