How to get rid of this unelected government

People power removed the Heath government. People power can also remove this unelected government. This unelected government could very easily be removed by people power.
You don't mind if I watch do you, I'm very interested in how you are going to motivate the people to remove the government before the next election.

The tanker drivers have merely flexed their industrial muscle and look at the mayhem? If they do go on strike it will very quickly stop the country from functioning and bring it to its knees. Other workers have similar power too! Let us all flex our industrial muscles too and show this unelected government who the bosses really are!:o

It's been tried and someone showed who the bosses really are and it wasn't jumped up union leaders.

The tanker drivers have merely flexed their industrial muscle and look at the mayhem? If they do go on strike it will very quickly stop the country from functioning and bring it to its knees. Other workers have similar power too! Let us all flex our industrial muscles too and show this unelected government who the bosses really are!:o

This is Sheffield, there are no workers left. However, we can all to to JCP and refuse to sign on. That'll teach em!!

You don't mind if I watch do you, I'm very interested in how you are going to motivate the people to remove the government before the next election.

I never claimed that I could do it. However I know that it could easily be done if there was a will there to do it. Think about the power workers for example. Do you really think that this country could continue if all the power workers went on strike and stopped the electricity supplies?:)

they haven't actually flexed anything just said they might do in the next few weeks. this dispute has been simmering for a couple of years, and the drivers do have a point, particularly about the safety aspects. actually, i doubt there would have been a strike. i'm fairly sure some deal will be done which both sides will find satisfactory and everyone else will feel vaguely foolish about panic buying.

the mayham has been caused by the government, whether or not they did it to distract the world from camerons pasty and chips dinners or because they are incompetant muppets is a matter of opinion.

I never claimed that I could do it. However I know that it could easily be done if there was a will there to do it. Think about the power workers for example. Do you really think that this country could continue if all the power workers went on strike and stopped the electricity supplies?:)

Do YOU have the will?

You know what they say, where theres a will theres a way!! :o

Is there anyone called Will here who also has the will? That would be even better.

they haven't actually flexed anything just said they might do in the next few weeks. this dispute has been simmering for a couple of years, and the drivers do have a point, particularly about the safety aspects. actually, i doubt there would have been a strike. i'm fairly sure some deal will be done which both sides will find satisfactory and everyone else will feel vaguely foolish about panic buying.

the mayham has been caused by the government, whether or not they did it to distract the world from camerons pasty and chips dinners or because they are incompetant muppets is a matter of opinion.

They did not do it to deflect attention away from the extra VAT issue. If they had they have merely scored a home goal, as it is now very obvious to everyone that any group of likeminded workers in key trades could quickly remove the scum from office.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived