How to get rid of this unelected government

It boils down to people who work hard and people who don't.

You are clearly jealous of people who work hard and the rewards they get. You think it is unfair and that people who don't work hard should be equal to them.

This is the basis of Labour Vs Tory.

This Government wants to reward hard working people. I'm sorry if this affects Chantelle and her 3 kids in her council flat, but Chantelle should have thought twice before having 3 kids by 3 different Dads. If Chantelle wants a good life then she will have to work hard and get a job. She'll have to sell her Blackberry and plasma TV and invest in a course that will maybe lead to a job.

And back to your orginal point of tankers - they are on 45K a year. Greed is taking over this country from people who want money for nothing.

You have totally misunderstood the concepts.

If some rich persons great, great, great, great grandson inherits money passed through generations and he decides to live a life of luxury on money that someone else earned and not work is that ok? I do not see any difference. Neither earned the money so they are equally spongers. My answer is yes, that would be ok if the example I gave is ok.

There is no difference in the two.

What?

Of course there is a difference!!

Some families are rich. Fact. Money will be passed on. If you ask that rich person where they would rather see their wealth spent, I'm sure they would want to see it kept in the family rather than on buying Chantelle the latest Blackberry.

In other words it's the same old tory mantra of, "I've benefited from state services in the past, but now I'm lucky enough not to need them anymore, it's time to pull up the drawbridge, so nobody else can have them." If you look hard enough and read between the lines, nines times out of ten that is the basis of all Conservatives arguments. Then they start losing the argument and throw statistics at you. When they bury themselves further they resort to insults and nastiness.

Mecky, what did 13 years of Labour do to reduce the gap between rich & poor?

Didnt it actually get bigger?

Equality is a buzz word Labour love to throw about, but once in power, you can bet your bottom dollar they will eat out of the hands of the lobbyists and financiers just like last time.

:o

In other words it's the same old tory mantra of, "I've benefited from state services in the past, but now I'm lucky enough not to need them anymore, it's time to pull up the drawbridge, so nobody else can have them." If you look hard enough and read between the lines, nines times out of ten that is the basis of all Conservatives arguments. Then they start losing the argument and throw statistics at you. When they bury themselves further they resort to insults and nastiness.

Or give orders to torpedo a ship with 300 + innocent children on board and murder them all.

Mecky, what did 13 years of Labour do to reduce the gap between rich & poor?

Didnt it actually get bigger?

Equality is a buzz word Labour love to throw about, but once in power, you can bet your bottom dollar they will eat out of the hands of the lobbyists and financiers just like last time.

:o

I'm not bothered what Labour do, they don't get my vote. But they are certainly a lot less nasty than this bunch of idiots currently in power. By the way, we don't have dollars in the UK.

In what way is driving a tanker full of petrol along a motorway, after loading it safely, then delivering it safely, wanting money for nothing?

I would say that is very responsible work

More than sitting in an office on the internet all day, as most of you seem to do.

This is unreal, god help this city.

They are paid 45K for a dangerous job. They do the job but are wanting more money for doing nothing more. They have it in their heads that as the oil companies are making more money they should get an increase as well. Selfish, stupid attitude from workers who have no idea how companies work and what goes on in the boardrooms above their heads.

And when is 9.30pm on the internet all day?

I'm not bothered what Labour do, they don't get my vote. But they are certainly a lot less nasty than this bunch of idiots currently in power.

Im not so sure anymore.

Labour did it behind our backs. The Tories are happy to flaunt it more.

We will only create a more equal existence when all of the present fools are out of power.

You have totally misunderstood the concepts.

What concepts?

You're lazy and want to be equal with people who are not.

You kick up a fuss and demand equality, calling names at people who work hard.

Bottom line is no matter what benefits you get you remain miserable, because you haven't go the self drive ethic inside you, and continue to bemoan the system.

It boils down to people who work hard and people who don't.

You are clearly jealous of people who work hard and the rewards they get. You think it is unfair and that people who don't work hard should be equal to them.

This is the basis of Labour Vs Tory.

This Government wants to reward hard working people. I'm sorry if this affects Chantelle and her 3 kids in her council flat, but Chantelle should have thought twice before having 3 kids by 3 different Dads. If Chantelle wants a good life then she will have to work hard and get a job. She'll have to sell her Blackberry and plasma TV and invest in a course that will maybe lead to a job.

And back to your orginal point of tankers - they are on 45K a year. Greed is taking over this country from people who want money for nothing.

The government want to reward tories as tories always do.

Archived