How to get rid of this unelected government

It's the Tories that gave the working man the oportunity to buy their council home and have something(an inheritance) to pass onto their children.

True, but the whole idea behind right to buy was to destroy the shambles of an idea that was council estates. More privately owned homes, more pride in area, better people living there, less crime, reduced pressure on Police.

Forget that example, it does not answer my question (which you're probably trying to avoid giving a straight answer to).

I asked if YOU had earned that money for YOUR family, would it be ok for your neighbour to take it because they were too lazy to work. Would you be ok with that?

Refer to my previous answer.

Oh it just keeps getting better

Lets take this word Tories, and replace it with 'people who work hard'.

what happens is this - the Government do something to reward hard working people. Someone then states that one of these hard working people is a tory or from a Tory area. Hence the Daily Mirror and the like publish stories of 'Tories helping Tories'.

Do you seriously think the Tory party sit their and think 'how can we help other Tories'? It just happens that the people who lose out are the work shy Labour voters.

Your wasting your time here.

When people have been brainwashed into class hatred and envy politics, they're stuck where they are and getting through to them is nigh on impossible.

As my grandfather would say: "You can't educate pork".

Time for a gin & tonic, check my stocks & shares then a frolic with the maid.

You didn't answer, you turned it to a totally different example. And as I expected, you've avoided answering again. :hihi:

My answer was clear. If one example is ok, so is the other. The situations are identical. The tory boy living off mummy and daddy to me is a bigger scrounger than someone out on his luck and living on benefits. Kindly desist from asking questions if you cannot understand straightforward answers.

Bit more time now Tone, you are absolutely correct that there is nothing wrong with being a security guard, especially as he (if he is to be believed) has had a much more satisfying job as a steelworker before. What I will never get my head around is how somebody who earns the minimum wage or close to it, feels the urge to support a party whose principle aim is to look after the wealthy - they don't exactly need his support!

You see, you dont read whats written, I enjoy this job so much more than I did being a steelworker or a miner.

When I was made redundant I invested my money in Apple. It has done very well, I have placed my grandchildren through private education and work because I want to. I am off the the Grand National for 3 days this week AND THEY PAY ME.

My second cruise this year takes me to the Eastern Med.

CAPITALISM and wise investment has made me a wealthy man.

This government will help those who help themselves. Those who work hard and invest wisely.

My answer was clear. If one example is ok, so is the other. The situations are identical. The tory boy living off mummy and daddy to me is a bigger scrounger than someone out on his luck and living on benefits. Kindly desist from asking questions if you cannot understand straightforward answers.

They are not identical.

Lets take your 'Tory boy'. He has a mum and dad. Mum and dad can choose whether to spend their hard earned money on him or let him fend for himself. That is the choice of the parents. Tory boy will grow up and have a similar choice to make.

Lets not say this 'someone out on his luck'. OK some may, but more than likely they are uneducated, dossed about at school, and don't have a work ethic. They have had thousands upon thousands of pounds spent on them - I seem to recall is is 2-3K a year, mutliplied by 12 years, that's around 36K. If after 36K they are unable to spell, add up or even articulate themselves enough to gain a job then it is a travesty that more money needs to be spent on them. So the hard working people have to pay once, then twice to ensure that 'Dwayne' have a qualification to get a job. And even after maybe getting a job he'll quit it within a week because his girlfriend Chantelle is preggers and they decide they are better off on benefits.

You see, you dont read whats written, I enjoy this job so much more than I did being a steelworker or a miner.

When I was made redundant I invested my money in Apple. It has done very well, I have placed my grandchildren through private education and work because I want to. I am off the the Grand National for 3 days this week AND THEY PAY ME.

This government will help those who help themselves. Those who work hard and invest wisely.

That medication works wonders for you. Do not ride the moped for a few days though.:roll:

You very, very sad man.

Imagine have to make up those story's in your dads back bedroom, you really have my sympathy.

Never mind, school on Monday.

Archived