How to get rid of this unelected government

Your wasting your time here.

When people have been brainwashed into class hatred and envy politics, they're stuck where they are and getting through to them is nigh on impossible.

As my grandfather would say: "You can't educate pork".

Time for a gin & tonic, check my stocks & shares then a frolic with the maid.

I'm off for a beer but am not wealthy enough yet for a maid!

They are not identical.

Lets take your 'Tory boy'. He has a mum and dad. Mum and dad can choose whether to spend their hard earned money on him or let him fend for himself. That is the choice of the parents. Tory boy will grow up and have a similar choice to make.

Lets not say this 'someone out on his luck'. OK some may, but more than likely they are uneducated, dossed about at school, and don't have a work ethic. They have had thousands upon thousands of pounds spent on them - I seem to recall is is 2-3K a year, mutliplied by 12 years, that's around 36K. If after 36K they are unable to spell, add up or even articulate themselves enough to gain a job then it is a travesty that more money needs to be spent on them. So the hard working people have to pay once, then twice to ensure that 'Dwayne' have a qualification to get a job. And even after maybe getting a job he'll quit it within a week because his girlfriend Chantelle is preggers and they decide they are better off on benefits.

But tory boy may decide not to work and that is ok you think in your misguided judgement? He too is living off someone else. As Tony said the government is for people who look after themselves.

You very, very sad man.

Imagine have to make up those story's in your dads back bedroom, you really have my sympathy.

Never mind, school on Monday.

That's the second time you made the (wrong) assumption that someone who disagrees with you is a school child.

You see, you dont read whats written, I enjoy this job so much more than I did being a steelworker or a miner.

When I was made redundant I invested my money in Apple. It has done very well, I have placed my grandchildren through private education and work because I want to. I am off the the Grand National for 3 days this week AND THEY PAY ME.

My second cruise this year takes me to the Eastern Med.

CAPITALISM and wise investment has made me a wealthy man.

This government will help those who help themselves. Those who work hard and invest wisely.

Hmm took rather a long time to cobble together that story! If it is true then good for you, unfortunately Stans' research seems to indicate that you cannot be taken at your word. Student, steelworker, coalminer!!! Certainly not what you might call a conventional career path!;)

If you are indeed, monied, then how come you didn't hire a firm of Pest Controllers to sort out your rabbit problem!

But tory boy may decide not to work and that is ok you think in your misguided judgement? He too is living off someone else. As Tony said the government is for people who look after themselves.

Lets start putting this simply.

If Tory boy lives off his parents, and does not work, then that is the decision of his parents. His parents have earnt that money, they can do what they want with it.

Take a scroungers and his parents. His parents do not have a choice. Scrounger can live on benefits, but must look for work in order to receive them. Parents have not earnt the money, scrounger must follow the rules. However scrounger can bend the rules by getting girlfriend knocked up, demand council flat, more benefit etc.

One family has money and can do what they want, one family doesn't and must follow certin rules to get the money. The Government are closing the loopholes which have made scroungers get more money and rightly so.

That's the second time you made the (wrong) assumption that someone who disagrees with you is a school child.

I can only suggest then that you stop speaking like them.

Every tory who posts on here has obviously no idea of real life.

They all sound as if they are quoting their grandfathers silly rants.

It is difficult to take them seriously.

I can only suggest then that you stop speaking like them.

Every tory who posts on here has obviously no idea of real life.

They all sound as if they are quoting their grandfathers silly rants.

It is difficult to take them seriously.

So for saying 'work hard' I am speaking like a child?

Get on your bike.

Archived