Parkhill Public Houses

remember the 4 pubs on parkhill well, used them frequently with my dad kenny clewes, colin and joan had link for a while, i worked with their son chris, who now sells fishing tackle outside market, married to cousin betty,

• 3 years later...

FAO Old Cossack!

Hi,

I am researching a book on Sheffield pubs and I noted that you commented on the above pub on a thread on the forum. Do you have any photos/ memories of this pub that you could share with me? If I use any of your original photos I will provide a picture credit in the book.

Please pm me or contact me at sheffieldpubs@outlook.com

Thanks in advance

Jamie

FAO Old Cossack!

Hi,

I am researching a book on Sheffield pubs and I noted that you commented on the above pub on a thread on the forum. Do you have any photos/ memories of this pub that you could share with me? If I use any of your original photos I will provide a picture credit in the book.

Please pm me or contact me at sheffieldpubs@outlook.com

Thanks in advance

Jamie

I thought you were researching Pitsmoor pubs? Back on topic I used to go in the Parkway Tavern when Micheal and Mary Beckett had it does anyone know we're they went after leaving the Parkway?

I thought you were researching Pitsmoor pubs? Back on topic I used to go in the Parkway Tavern when Micheal and Mary Beckett had it does anyone know we're they went after leaving the Parkway?

Hi they left the pub trade unfortunately Mick died last year but Mary is still going strong

---------- Post added 05-02-2016 at 16:31 ----------

Hi they left the pub trade unfortunately Mick died last year but Mary is still going strong

just found out it was December 2014