Holidays without kids

Yep, Thomson/First Choice have quite a few adults only hotels, we were looking at some in Cyprus & Egypt the other day.

They're definitely becoming more popular.

We're off to the Riu Touareg in Cape Verde in the next few weeks and have booked into the adults-only section :D

I think Sandals is the international company that does adult only hols but not sure if they do Europe.

Put your hand in your pocket and go somewhere like Florida. The whole state is full of grumpy ol' gits. You'll fit right in.

Yeah, disney land isnt in Florida, or if it is it's only >30's allowed right.

A lot of companies do adult only hotels now, or alternatively ones that aren't recommended for families but are recommended for other things (couples, singles, night life, etc...)

If the OP wants a child free holiday, then they should have one. It's their money, after all. I personally adore children, (as long as they're not screaming two inches from my ear, or sneezing on my food) but not everyone does.

There are plenty of over 18 places to book a vacation, I'm sure the op can find something to their liking.

Yep, Thomson/First Choice have quite a few adults only hotels, we were looking at some in Cyprus & Egypt the other day.

They're definitely becoming more popular.

We're off to the Riu Touareg in Cape Verde in the next few weeks and have booked into the adults-only section :D

Now we only need adult only planes :hihi:

Now my hubby has passed on, I love going on holiday with both my kids and my grandkids. I love being able to give the little one's all the things that I never had as a child. I know that its spoiling them but I am in a position to do it now and you cant take your money or love with you when you are gone can you ?

That would be a godsend,thats the one thing I hate about flying the screaming kids and the parents who dont seem able to control their brood.

Yes the other year on a flight to Rhodes there were a family of four the kids were not very old and they were climbing all over the seats. What I hate most is when you have one behind you and they are kicking the seat and the parents never say anything.

Archived