Sheffield Star Trek Society

JimmyJives

Hello folks. Star Trek seems to be on its way out but it doesnt have to be this way. We can still keep it alive and enjoy its 30+ year history of great science fiction on TV and the Big Screen. My name is Jamie and I hope to get a group of men and women of any age who would like to meet and chat and watch episodes and movies and trade books and such when they have the free time from work.

There is a homepage already but i cant post the link yet as this is my first post so please use my email for the link. For some meeting up may not be easy with life commitments and job commitments so the board will work out fine. For those who can meet say at someones home to watch a movie or an episode or two or even meet at a pub like the Harley or the Bankers Draft then you maybe able to help the social side of the group.

I hope to set several key roles in the group. Myself i will maintain the site and such so will keep the job of Site Manager. In its first official year I will be President and the other roles will be Secretary, Socials Manager, Treasurer, Library Manager ( books and the dvd's needed for the meetings)

If you would like to help me...contact me at:

Jamie

Archived