All you can eat buffets

just wondered what people thought about the all you can eat buffets popping up all aver the place, are they good value for money or lots of unhealthy food for a cheap price, also do you tend to gorge youself at them (to get your moneys worth) and end up leaving feeling sick, (i did 0nce at taybarns) :hihi:

ive heard theirs a chinese one in rotherham that costs £30 per person and you order anything you want from the menu and its all cooked fresh, also included in the price are your drinks, anything you want, and if you order a glass of wine you get the bottle, sound good but im told you only get 3 hrs and then you have to leave, i cant make my mind up if i would get my moneys worth in 3 hrs !!!!

If they still do it, it cost £15.00 per head last time I went and you order fresh of the menu

food was yummy, service was slow, but a great night if your out with friends and not in a rush, drinks very expensive though

Wong Ting

6-8 Matilda Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 4QD

01142 757392

If they still do it, it cost £15.00 per head last time I went and you order fresh of the menu

food was yummy, service was slow, but a great night if your out with friends and not in a rush, drinks very expensive though

Wong Ting

01142 757392

is that the one of the moor that used to be the golden dragon

Wong Ting

01142 757392

yeah it is lovely there. much better than the buffet places.

I never over eat in these places - a starter, a main course and a desert that's all, don't forget the plates tend to be small too, but I wouldn't pay more than £6 which I why I go at lunchtime.

I've heard of people going to such places and gorging so they never eat for a day and a half

These places indulge our greed,but ultimately we eat more than normal and leave thinking it has been a good deal.I would prefer one good meal such as a good fish and chip dinner followed by fresh fruit salad at home and tea-£5 maximum.

just wondered what people thought about the all you can eat buffets popping up all aver the place, are they good value for money or lots of unhealthy food for a cheap price, also do you tend to gorge youself at them (to get your moneys worth) and end up leaving feeling sick, (i did 0nce at taybarns) :hihi:

Very unimpressed with Taybarns.

Archived