Just been on the Ouija Board.

In fact, once, a few years ago, I had been out, to Niche I think, and was very, very intoxicated. We (my ex and I) met this young couple and we were talking to them, and they ended up back at ours. He was chatting about them and where they lived, and he found out they lived in the same flat as his friend used to live in, and they had a little chat about him. They left and we went to bed. I was very, very unsettled, and I sat bolt upright and announced that I NEEDED to do a ouija board. He was very confused, but he went along with it. Anyway, a spirit came through, and seemed very confused and wouldn't talk sense. All we could get was it was called Chris. It started to get a bit more sensible, and then my ex was laughing, saying it can't be this person, as they're not dead, it was one of his mates.

We found out a few hours later, the friend who we had 'contacted', Chris, and the guy we were talking about earlier in the night with this other couple, had both died in a car crash the night before. Very, very weird, and I've never had an 'urge' to do it again.

Was this spirit called Albert Hofmann :hihi:

Did you see the Derren Brown stunt where about 30 people stood around 6 tables in groups of 5 with their hands resting on tables. They were told not to push or pull but to 'let the energy flow'. Within a minute the table were flying all round the room (dance floor in blackpool tower), some groups took some criptic prompting. It really showed the power of suggestion.

Its great that he can explain what he's going to do in advance, then get 30 people to do it, and then listen to the explanations from them afterwards. They are so sure they could 'feel the spirits' and 'channel the power', even though he's a self confessed fraud. Just need to get the rest of them to admit it!

Question Bloom, did you get the ball rolling first (ie, move the planchette in a circular motion until it started "communicating from the other side") ?

Or did you just go from a stand-still start?

Stand still start with none of the others ever having done it before. The glass was moving well on three fingers and partially on two. On a few occasions, it was moving past the letters and to the edge of the table with some force. At the end it was moving into the letters and disturbing them all. Fascinating stuff.

Did you see the Derren Brown stunt where about 30 people stood around 6 tables in groups of 5 with their hands resting on tables. They were told not to push or pull but to 'let the energy flow'. Within a minute the table were flying all round the room (dance floor in blackpool tower), some groups took some criptic prompting. It really showed the power of suggestion.

Its great that he can explain what he's going to do in advance, then get 30 people to do it, and then listen to the explanations from them afterwards. They are so sure they could 'feel the spirits' and 'channel the power', even though he's a self confessed fraud. Just need to get the rest of them to admit it!

The more we did it, the better we became. That glass was seriously shifting towards the end.

My nan would say, it wasn't you that got better, it was the spirit who was channelling more and more of your energies, and getting more strength :|

I am sure she would. We had that glass seriously shifting but then I knew it would. I have done this before.

Archived