Is heroin so passe?

Since I've never suggested that heroin should be sold in supermarkets, or freely available to anyone then I don't see any relevance to this link either.

And by avoidance, I take it you believe the articles showing examples of professionals (doctors and politicians) abusing alcohol whilst working does actually happen, even though "they aren't supposed to".

Well many have in this thread!

I haven't seen any, but if I haven't specifically, then why quote me?

But you are on about making it free! How cheap?

Free. But not freely available, why is this so difficult to understand?

If it still cost then it wouldn't be a coverall to stop this related crime...

I didn't suggest it would stop all crime. You've even quoted me saying this in the very same post! :confused::confused:

If a large part of current crime could be reduced, then isn't it worth considering?

Nobody has.

Go back and re-read the thread, there's loads of points about it stopping crime!

These "shooting galleries" have proven to be very successful in Switzerland - crime linked to drugs dropped dramatically, and addicts who receive the free drugs have been able to get their lives together again, obtain and hold jobs, and improve their health, because their days are no longer spent in dangerous and criminal activities in order to get the money for their drugs. Also, government-dispensed heroin is clean and its dosage is stable, which avoids overdoses and diseases from dirty needles and from drugs cut with poisons.

It's impossible to irradiate abuse from any system. One thing is for sure, it's more desirable to have a few people abusing a system to take advantage of free diamorphine from the NHS than it is putting up with the current crime spree.

The Home Office grants a license do heroin can be dispensed. That's what they did in Liverpool, where the cops said acquisitive crime plummeted.

And there are many more examples...

And by avoidance, I take it you believe the articles showing examples of professionals (doctors and politicians) abusing alcohol whilst working does actually happen, even though "they aren't supposed to".

What am I avoiding?! What are you talking about?

Of course I know that people break rules... I even saved you the trouble of looking for a few obvious cases (AND added my thoughts to what should happen) when I wrote...

I'm sure there have been a few, and they were probably convicted of criminal charges and rightly so.

I haven't seen any, but if I haven't specifically, then why quote me?

Because you supported the point! Is that difficult for you top admit?

Free. But not freely available, why is this so difficult to understand?

Oh, so you do think it should be given away free!

But no freely available, but wouldn't that leave a need in the black market then?

I didn't suggest it would stop all crime. You've even quoted me saying this in the very same post! :confused::confused:

Oh, semantic troll tactics, "all crime", "large part of all current crime", pathetic!

What am I avoiding?! What are you talking about?

Of course I know that people break rules... I even saved you the trouble of looking for a few obvious cases (AND added my thoughts to what should happen) when I wrote...

Go look at my response to your questions quoted here.

Why don't you clearly explain your whole concept, because you are saying things then denying saying them!

Nobody has suggested that heroin should be sold in supermarkets, or freely available to anyone, as you claimed. That's simply not true.

Yep, you did! And so have many others... i've already given you examples so don't troll ask again!

As for the free thing you're banging on about, when will this be the issue?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17482035

Since I've never suggested that heroin should be sold in supermarkets, or freely available to anyone then I don't see any relevance to this link either.

Well many have in this thread!

Nobody has.

Go back and re-read the thread, there's loads of points about it stopping crime!

Look at this series of questions and answers Spooky. I think you are having memory glitches.

Can you see where you've gone wrong?

This series of exchanges was regarding freely available drugs that wouldn't be available in supermarkets. Your response to ferno is moving back to stopping crime.

Archived