Is heroin so passe?

Look at this series of questions and answers Spooky. I think you are having memory glitches.

Can you see where you've gone wrong?

This series of exchanges was regarding freely available drugs that wouldn't be available in supermarkets. Your response to ferno is moving back to stopping crime.

LOL, so what are your two reasons for legalising it then.

I've not gone wrong, you two are in denial about what you have already put forward!

Because you supported the point! Is that difficult for you top admit?

Supported what point? I support it being free on the NHS to addicts, and not to be available in supermarkets. What am I failing to admit?

Oh, so you do think it should be given away free!

Yes! But not in supermarkets like you keep posting links to.

But no freely available, but wouldn't that leave a need in the black market then?

Yes, not freely available in shops. There is a black market for alcohol and cigarettes, but they are priced goods in supermarkets. There would perhaps be some market for H on the black market, but the market wouldn't sustain itself as addicts wouldn't be paying for a clean supply.

Oh, semantic troll tactics, "all crime", "large part of all current crime", pathetic!

Can you not distinguish between large part and all? I think that you may be a troll, or perhaps a bit slow.

The addiction is not nearly as damaging as governments would have you believe; a clean, pure source of heroin, given in measured doses to make sure an addict has enough for his body to survive but not enough to "zonk him out," can keep a man healthily productive for decades. It is only the fact that heroin supply is in the hands of criminals, which causes all the problems we see around us.

Are you serious? decades!!! Free or cheap drugs on the NHS to keep them happy and productive? I thought the idea for legalising was to get them off heroin,to put them on a programme and rehabiiitate them.

What on earth are you on Heading North.

You've taken the worst case scenario, but let's examine it.

Is there a problem with someone being given safe clean heroin for decades?

As opposed to the same person having to steal hundreds of pounds of stuff a day, or selling their body to fund their hundred pound a day addiction?

You've taken the worst case scenario, but let's examine it.

Is there a problem with someone being given safe clean heroin for decades?

The worse case scenario! You can say that again. I was replying to a post addressing mine.

There might be an even worse case scenario then that one, I havn't had chance to read your posts yet.

Archived