Is heroin so passe?

What? Have you not been following this discussion?

If heroin is regulated, available legally, and taxed- then the harm is vastly reduced!

The 'harm' from heroin addiction is a result of the impure unregulated rubbish sold as heroin under prohibition- regualate it and that harm ceases.

So, yes, I'm very happy for the govt to profit from removing the harm caused by illegal heroin.

Maybe we should remove all safeguards from banks in case the thieves hurt themselves!

There has been loads of evidence for both sides in this thread, so... what do you make of them eggs?

I've not seen one argument for legalisation that stands up in reality!

Then pick one- and present some rational critisisms. If you pick one that I've put forward, I'll even offer some counter arguments to anything you come up with.

Thing is, a lot of people are sick of the 'rules' in this case, cos those rules cause so many problems, not only to drug users, but also to those who suffer from the crime that is facilitated and caused by prohibition.

The 'rules' don't work, are counter productive, rationally indefensible, and, cause way, way more harm than they solve.

My, and, other peoples taxes are spent maintaining this facade- the 'war on drugs is a farce', prohibition is provenly pointless- we're sick of it.

And we're tired of apologists like you who can't stick to the topic or present any kind of arguement based on facts or rationality- if you've got a case, why not just make it, instead of perpetually meandering onto the usual irrelevant side-issues.

If you think prohibition doesn't cause harm- then just make a case for that- present some arguments, if you can........

I have presented reasons.

Do you think it is good to have people addicted to drugs ?

You are trying to justify your case.

Would you be happy if your child became a drug addict ?

Then pick one- and present some rational critisisms. If you pick one that I've put forward, I'll even offer some counter arguments to anything you come up with.

I'll leave that to you, i've been involved in this thread for almost a week now!

What? Have you not been following this discussion?

If heroin is regulated, available legally, and taxed- then the harm is vastly reduced!

The 'harm' from heroin addiction is a result of the impure unregulated rubbish sold as heroin under prohibition- regualate it and that harm ceases.

So, yes, I'm very happy for the govt to profit from removing the harm caused by illegal heroin.

My post related to tobacco products.

You may have been posting for a week- but I've yet to see you say much of relevance to the pros/cons of prohibition.

Clap clap!

Less of the sly little insults and give some reasons to support your position, because everything you've said before, i've given contra evidence, but you just dismiss it without whim!

Archived